"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The form is indeed substance but it is not substance over and above the substance of the concrete entities which it characterizes.
- In object-oriented programming, a BaseBean is a utility object from which concrete entities are derived (via subclassing).
- Basically, individual concepts deliver semantic objects or abstract functions instead of real concrete entities as in CT.
- In philosophy, particulars are concrete entities existing in space and time as opposed to abstractions.
- These usually refer to concrete entities rather than abstract concepts, but the distinction is not always clear.
- This view distinguishes him from the influential modal realist David Lewis, who argued that possible worlds are concrete entities just like this world.
- (Speech-sound events are concrete entities, located in space-time.)
- The entity defined as item is a concrete entity.
- GFO (General Formal ontology) draws a fundamental distinction between concrete entities, categories and sets.
- A value type, then, is a correspondence between a set of data and a set of abstract or concrete entities sharing characteristic attributes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.