"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not every company whose capital is held by the state or a state-owned entity is an EPIC.
- The state owns most property, but often a state-owned company, cooperative or other entity holds the user rights.
- Most of the Asian consortium's stock is held by five Chinese state-owned entities, including one that falls under General Shen's supervision.
- With a few exceptions, the 209 remaining state-owned entities are unlikely to be sold.
- These men made up the Industrial Commission, which acts as a board of directors for the state-owned entities.
- White & Case clients include many of the world's most respected and well-established companies, visionary start-ups, governmental organizations and state-owned entities.
- It also won mandates in the privatization of numerous state-owned entities.
- The company is the latest former state-owned entity to have problems, losing millions in the last two years.
- The petroleum sector in Egypt consists of 6 state-owned entities.
- India's downstream sector is also dominated by state-owned entities, though private companies have enlarged their market share in past recent years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.