"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Macedonia is simply a geographical term and has never constituted an ethnic or historical entity.
- Scotland's just as much a mashup of historical entities as England.
- By (village) is a historical entity that was providing a soldier each.
- However the party considers itself as the continuation of the historical entity.
- Nations are, he says, the basis of the State, and national struggles derive not from social classes but from historical entities called nations.
- The traditional provinces of Sweden serve no administrative or political purposes but are cultural and historical entities.
- In this issue, they fight demonic forces in the form of historical entities who wish to overthrow the President.
- And so I took an historical entity in the form of the English troops and threw it into a science fiction environment.
- Other historical entities that are found include 19th century mining features and Basque sheep camps.
- The provinces of Ireland serve no administrative or political purposes, but function as historical and cultural entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.