"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The goal is to encourage political leaders to adopt policies and practices that further democracy and enhance civil liberties.
- He said Jordan was trying to encourage Iraqi tribal leaders to join the government.
- But the rightist policy proved to be a mistake in the long run, the professor said, because it encouraged conservative military leaders.
- In the 1960s Salesian missionaries encouraged leaders of the centros to meet and form a new organization.
- It could encourage younger leaders in other gulf emirates to play a more constructive role.
- Like so many Western visitors before him in the Balkans, the general tried to encourage leaders of different ethnic groups to work together.
- I oppose this bill and encourage congressional leaders to listen to the legitimate concerns raised by the many Americans who have spoken out against it.
- He also encouraged leaders of the party to redirect their political approach to make it more alluring to middle-class voters and business.
- He was suspicious of most politicians from rural areas, so he attempted to encourage and promote new urban leaders.
- It had encouraged local civic leaders across the country to set up local committees of industrialists and trade unionists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.