"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The combination of Korean and German monks, living together in monastic community, encouraged local vocations, which could have been stunted by a culturally homogeneous monastic community.
- Ochoa has encouraged vocations to the priesthood and religious life, and the strengthening of diocesan ministries.
- One of the Dean's roles is to encourage and foster vocations to the Church of England priesthood.
- The critics say the church fails to encourage religious vocations among Hispanic Americans and to accept rituals common to them, like devotions to the Virgin of Guadelupe.
- Padre Catanoso also founded the Poor Clerics to encourage priestly vocations.
- Chávez encouraged vocations, building the principal seminary in San Salvador, San José de la Montaña.
- He encouraged vocations, ordaining a total of 230 priests (130 for the diocese and 100 for religious communities) during his administration.
- Llorente returned to Spain only once, in 1963, on a trip designed to encourage vocations in the priesthood.
- Under his guidance, the diocese has continued to pour considerable spiritual, human, and financial resources into efforts to encourage vocations.
- On becoming archbishop of New York, Egan made it a priority to encourage vocations to the priesthood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.