"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some 51% of us support the idea that government should encourage more mixed schools, and not leave parental choice unchecked.
- Would Sarah encourage other special schools to be innovative and create their own futures?
- About 20 years ago the Federal Government encouraged schools to place blind students in regular classes.
- Committees were set up in each region to encourage public organizations, schools, and government offices to lead the movement.
- Phase 1 is to encourage outstanding schools to become academies.
- In addition, she also encouraged schools to discuss more on the major global issues.
- This network encourages schools to stage events such as asking a sports star to speak about reading and writing.
- It would encourage private schools to compete for students with public schools in a free market.
- Why not document all your experiences of incompetence and encourage other local schools to do the same?
- He encouraged new schools established by the Dominican sisters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.