"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This has encouraged organizations to improve their administrative and technical capacity.
- Committees were set up in each region to encourage public organizations, schools, and government offices to lead the movement.
- The agency has also served as a catalyst to coordinate efforts and encourage other organizations to deliver needed services.
- The commission's goal is to encourage industrial organizations, mostly companies, to collaborate on advanced technology.
- It has also encouraged other Dutch organizations to send similar trade missions to India.
- It encouraged Islamic organizations, mosques, and individuals to sign it.
- Mayor Street has encouraged faith-based and community organizations to make a significant difference in Philadelphia.
- "They need to encourage Muslim organizations that offer something other than representation."
- RaceTrac's benevolence encouraged other local organizations to participate, as well.
- Our task is to encourage and support voluntary organizations and foundations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.