"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The institute encourages faculty to complete their Masters and Doctorate degrees.
- Wildwood strongly encourages its students and faculty to reach out to the community around them.
- To encourage administration, faculty and staff to join in Christian ministry within the Campus Ministry programs.
- The school encourages parents and faculty to work together to enrich the students educational experience.
- The campus encourages students and faculty to be involved in recreational sport through intramural, extramural competitions and tournaments.
- Dozens of other projects encourage students and faculty to lend their expertise to regional businesses and nonprofits.
- The other major event, Campus Fund Drive, is a two-week campaign to encourage faculty, staff, and community to donate towards an annual goal.
- The NIC expects the campus to encourage faculty, through incentives, to become chapter advisors.
- It accepts and encourages students and faculty at UF to contribute.
- He encouraged faculty to pursue research grants, which helped the school in its push toward research and growth as an academic medical center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.