"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A blueprint for waterfront development in Greenpoint, drawn up by the Center for Community Environmental Development at Pratt Institute, encourages reuse of the tower.
- The tax incentives goal is to encourage the cleanup and reuse of brownfields and the environmental cleanup costs are fully deductible in the year incurred.
- Such schemes are said to encourage reuse.
- Unlike seed libraries or seed swaps that encourage frequent reuse and sharing of seeds, seedbanks are not typically open to the public.
- A small underground movement also encourages reuse.
- Amends 2006/3289 to encourage prioritising reuse of whole appliances in the WEEE system.
- The purpose of this directive is to prevent the production of waste electronics and also to encourage reuse and recycling of such waste.
- The author encourages reuse of both the text and photographs from the book.
- Integration of reusable code in a software factory reduces the requirements for manually written code and encourages reuse across applications.
- Brownfields Initiative Encourages the continued use and reuse of RCRA sites so that the land better serves the needs of the community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.