"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book also encourages regular exercise, and recommends yoga in particular.
- They construct an activity plan along with nutritional guidelines to encourage exercise.
- He said research had shown that school-based programs to encourage exercise could help prevent obesity.
- In the previous year Henkel had installed ball fields and play areas to encourage exercise during break times.
- So Albores and colleagues set out to find a way to encourage exercise by making it fun.
- During the summer, children/youth join a summer day camp where they participate in many different activities that offer them experience and encourages exercise.
- The new guidelines strongly encourage weight loss, exercise and changes in diet to prevent high blood pressure among all people.
- Also, playing with different toys encourages exercise, which benefits the pet's overall health.
- She adds that parents should offer children enough but not too much food, encourage exercise and avoid any measure that even feels like deprivation.
- P&G, for example, might help sponsor events, including triathlons and other programs that encourage exercise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.