"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New York State has a responsibility to encourage recycling of resources, such as landfill gas.
- Some ways that states encourage recycling of specific drink containers is by passing a bottle bill.
- A recent California law, designed to encourage recycling, involves no deposit but gives consumers a penny per container turned in.
- Tesco is also looking at other ways to encourage recycling.
- Instead of passing a law, Florida is allowing other pressures to encourage recycling.
- The purpose behind this system is to discourage waste generation and to encourage recycling.
- If to encourage recycling, should it not reflect the relative cost to industry of switching from virgin to recycled materials?
- A directive intended to encourage recycling has ended up encouraging fly-tipping.
- A 1972 law authorized a $166.8 million bond issue for "resource management systems"; only $3.2 million went to encourage recycling.
- But delivering an immediate reward that encourages such recycling is not as easy in states without deposit laws.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.