"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet I would not want to encourage another to try the same thing.
- You may want to encourage the person to see their doctor or other support services.
- "This is not the sort of thing we want to encourage in children."
- I also want to encourage your love of science and nature.
- "They want to encourage the young men to return home more quickly."
- "They want me to encourage you to go on with your studies."
- I wanted to encourage him, but something still held me back.
- Finally, I want to encourage you to hold onto hope.
- I didn't want to encourage her to cut up on me.
- I don't want to encourage the police to ask any more questions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.