"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or too much fertilizer may have been used to encourage leaf growth.
- Two different techniques can be used to encourage the dog to jump into the water.
- It can also be used to encourage the horse to take a lighter contact with the bit.
- Training is used to encourage local communities to use photography to record and understand their environment.
- It is used to encourage those who still seek true love.
- Those words were used in the past to encourage the fisherman during their work.
- But in this action, they are used to encourage rather than suppress motion.
- I think foreign aid needs to be used to encourage markets and reform.
- Economic incentives should be used to encourage development, when and where necessary.
- The phrase has often been used in songs for children to encourage the performance of good works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.