"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This helped encourage scholarly work for a largely European audience.
- But there are responsible ways the tax code can help encourage conservation, and Congress should consider them in the new session.
- These laws are to help encourage overdose witnesses to call 911.
- Another rule expected to pass next year will help encourage graduation, Lennon said.
- There are ways the federal government can help encourage small business development nationwide.
- Its concept focuses on how the accommodation can help encourage the personal and social development of the students.
- Despite those issues, industry officials said the commission order would help encourage investment in the new services.
- To help encourage economic growth, the Government has pledged to cut unnecessary red tape.
- Keeping a journal for an extended period of time will help encourage positive behavior.
- He said the bill would help encourage the Administration to focus on peaceful negotiations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.