"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earliest Christian portrayal of Isaac is found in the Roman catacomb frescoes.
- The first, Vampire Legends, explored the earliest portrayals of vampires in legend, literature and cinema.
- It's also a remarkably early portrayal of the anonymity of women's domestic labor.
- As a stark contrast to early comic portrayals, she insists that Sabrina only use her magic for good.
- During Jean's trial, a flashback to the night of the shooting shows it in a very different light from the earlier portrayal.
- It is still highly regarded today in Indonesia as an early portrayal in a fiction film of aspects of a traditional regional culture.
- Unlike most earlier portrayals of the goddess, which show her with blond hair, Velázquez's Venus is a brunette.
- The 1955 Broadway musical show, Plain and Fancy, is an early stage-play portrayal of the Amish people.
- Though especially evident in Howarth's portrayal, the theme continued during St. John's early portrayal as well.
- This 1972 role was particularly notable as one of the earliest portrayals in American cinema of a 19th-century black cowboy as an equal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.