"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This painting is the earliest self-portrait in oils made in England.
- A prime example of this is the early self-portrait by Edouard Vuillard that was bought in 1978.
- Largely for this reason, most early self-portraits show painters at no more than half-length.
- It also contains the earliest self-portrait of the artist.
- This small show focuses on his formative years and centers around an early self-portrait in the museum's collection.
- The early self-portraits - basically drawings and watercolors reworked in oil - are remarkable.
- The collection ranged from his earliest self-portraits to work he completed in 2005.
- In all this, we recognized the redoubtable human being who looks out at us in the two early self-portraits in the show.
- The exhibit includes 60 paintings and 20 drawings the artist created from 1859 through 1872 and features several early self-portraits.
- Was Rembrandt really that short like on this early self-portrait?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.