"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earliest description in medical literature dates back to 1919.
- The name comes from "rocky land", an early description of the area given by settlers.
- Especially interesting is the findings after early description of iron.
- An earlier description had been 'more or less' a third State!
- They recognized the van from early descriptions of the accident.
- Despite its earlier description as being "beyond question", the "generation of 1914" teaching was discarded in 1995.
- The essay later came to be seen by some as an early description of postmodernism.
- There appear to be no early descriptions of the castle.
- He added that earlier descriptions said the murderer had short, dark hair.
- The earliest description of the process dates to the 10th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.