"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The early portrait is a psychological study of alarming modernity.
- It seemed to her that the brothers' future lives were sketched in these early portraits.
- This work was in turn based on an even earlier portrait.
- Many of the individuals shown were portrayed posthumously, using earlier portraits for reference.
- Still, the overall goal was to bury the earlier portrait of an angry, unkempt union leader.
- The show picks up roughly there, with its early American portraits.
- Another early portrait is compelling for a different reason.
- The earliest portraits, taken in 1856, when she was 19, are more or less straight.
- The human image is at the center of Lembersky's paintings, from his earlier portraits to the later compositions.
- In the earlier portraits, like "Harry" (1998), the subject is surrounded by plenty of space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.