"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many early depictions of dogs are in hunting scenes.
- In some early depictions, Jesus and Simon carry the cross together.
- The earliest cartographic depictions of Europe are found in early world maps.
- The earliest depiction of dragons was found at Xinglongwa culture sites.
- Considerable liberties were taken in early depictions of the coat of arms.
- Warhol's earlier depictions of people were created from pictures in printed media.
- The modern design is markedly different from earlier depictions.
- The earliest depictions were all in the more private medium of the old master print, and mostly from Venice.
- This is typical of the early depictions, which avoid showing the operation itself.
- The story contains perhaps the earliest fictional depiction of what is now called reality television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.