"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was involved in the early characterization of what came to be known as Alport syndrome.
- An early toxicological characterization classified palytoxin as "relatively non-toxic" after intragastric administration to rats.
- If water is a few feet below the surface, as early characterizations of the new data suggest, landing crafts could drill down to reach it, experts said.
- The Garden issued a statement, repeating its earlier characterization of Browne Sanders as an angry former employee and saying that her suit was financially motivated.
- Spurling's excitement over her discovery is understandable, but ironically the strongest argument against her theory lies in her own earlier characterization of the painter.
- All three works followed Pope Hadrian's early characterization of the Adoptionist position as Nestorian.
- The book has other practices of anthropologists, including staging fights in making movies to support early characterizations of the Yanomami as unusually bellicose.
- Mayor James did not comment on his earlier characterization of the crime, only offering praise to the police for making an arrest.
- White wrote that she did not enjoy seeing "this manipulative version of Darryl" because it contrasted with his earlier characterization in episodes like "The Deposition".
- Dr. Akos Kereszturi took geological surveys for early characterization of terrain for the Exomars project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.