"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new school year is to begin in early October.
- "But since early October, they are down about 3 percent on average."
- The deal is expected to close in early October, executives said.
- Eight of the bodies have been found since early October, two in the last week.
- In early October 2008, the line was fully opened to the public.
- But they remained close to the high levels of early October.
- For it could take until early October before their season takes shape.
- Through early October, just 60 groups had raised $74 million for this election.
- It was the highest rate since early October 1987, when the average hit 11.42 percent.
- There was very little change in early October, when 27 percent expressed the same view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.