"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm not going to be able to get mine until early December.
- The company said they decided to sell in early December.
- He left the club in early December 2012 for personal reasons.
- He asked her to call him back in early December.
- A conference committee considered the final bill in early December 1970.
- By early December, the task force began to make sense of all the information.
- They made up the team's top line for more than two months starting in early December.
- One day in early December, he failed to show up.
- The building opened in early December 2007, with a total cost of $7.5 million.
- The wait paid off, and the family will move in early December.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.