"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company's work force has increased from 9,100 in 1996 to 11,200 as of early February.
- The call was so popular, it is being held again in early February.
- And in early February, sales were up 15 percent over the period a year earlier.
- "We can't see someone coming in today until early February."
- No date has been set for the vote by the national committee's 451 members, but a meeting is expected to be held in early February.
- April days in early February aren't just off the wall.
- In early February, he asked a friend of his at a computer technology company for a job.
- The league will play a short season of about 50 games per team beginning in early February.
- In fact, through early February 1988, sales were only $1.66 billion.
- But it wasn't until a couple weeks later, in early February, that anyone saw the child.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.