"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nervertheless early geologists and topographers had a fundamental agreement about the location and names of the subranges.
- In this way they were able to explain the observations of early geologists within the framework of a short Earth history.
- This caused big problems for early geologists who struggled to explain why they were finding fossils of sea creatures high up in mountains such as the Himalayas!
- The first explanation, advanced by Powell and other early geologists, holds that the river has a simple history.
- The early geologists generally accepted the balance-sheet theory of soil fertility and applied it within the framework of their own discipline.
- Hence early geologists tended to be informal observers and collectors, whether they were male or female.
- The observation that certain fossils were associated with certain rock strata led early geologists to recognize a geological timescale in the 19th century.
- In addition to his positions at Amherst, Hitchcock was a well-known early geologist.
- As many early geologists were clergymen, they naturally sought to link the geological history of the world with that set out in the Bible.
- John Beaumont (c. 1650-1731) was an English physician and early geologist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.