"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed this difficulty led some early investigators to believe that azeotropes were actually compounds of their constituents.
- Some early private investigators provided armed guards to act as a private militia.
- "We did what the law allowed," he told earlier investigators last year.
- That howl, the Director made it plain, discouraged the earliest investigators.
- There remain now only these pinnacles, and one small untouched area on the south side for future generations to check the work of earlier investigators.
- Building from Warner and other early investigators, disaggregate demand models emerged.
- She was an early investigator of adult neurogenesis in the hippocampus.
- Ringer was one of the early true clinical investigators.
- Immediately following its production in 1940, early investigators considered it to be a metal.
- There is no interest here in stressing the growth of knowledge through the generations, and our rich inheritance from earlier investigators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.