"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This variation confused the early naturalists who described the white-backed and blue-backed species.
- But even with the findings of generations of earlier naturalists to build on, the work was barely begun.
- Like many early naturalists he spent his free time studying fossil mammals.
- The early naturalists also killed birds and other wildlife for study, personal curio collections and museum pieces.
- Wright was an early 1900's naturalist who was dedicated to preserving the area.
- He also published many articles on the history of early American naturalists.
- It was called the "butter-coloured fly" by early British naturalists.
- The school was originally endowed in 1728, under the will of the grandfather of Gilbert White, the early naturalist.
- John Templeton (1766-1825) was an early Irish naturalist and botanist.
- In common with other early naturalists Liinaeus followed the classical tradition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.