"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- According to Weierstrass in his paper, earlier mathematicians including Gauss had often assumed that this was true.
- He was one of the earliest European mathematicians to work on trigonometry.
- Euclid is one of the most famous early mathematicians.
- The phrase was used by many early Greek mathematicians, including Euclid and Archimedes.
- The second smallest pair, (1184, 1210), was discovered in 1866 by a then teenage B. Nicolò I. Paganini, having been overlooked by earlier mathematicians.
- Liu credits the earlier mathematicians Zhang Cang (fl.
- Though it was believed by early mathematicians that M is prime for all primes p, M is very rarely prime.
- (It should be noted that certain ideas of calculus were known to earlier mathematicians.)
- They had an invaluable tool that earlier mathematicians lacked-modern computers.
- "It was, of course, familiar to earlier mathematicians" (Hardy and Wright, p. 10).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.