"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- John Money is perhaps the best-known early researcher in this area.
- The bias that earlier researchers said they had detected was not cyclical, by the way.
- What could have led these earlier researchers to exaggerate the amount of home bias?
- He was an early researcher into the science of biological reproduction.
- But the new report argues that earlier researchers did not take into account the role of insomnia itself in those falls.
- This model served as a good basis from which early researchers could develop job satisfaction theories.
- This led a few early researchers to go so far as to create a distinct family.
- He is known mostly as an early researcher in the theory of finite groups.
- The modern world owes much to this early researcher, who wrote about 180 books.
- Arthur is one of the early economic researchers in the emerging complexity field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.