"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both couples alleviate their stress by drinking copiously, and the party lasts all night long.
- Drink copiously and feel free to get out on the roads, the icier the better.
- Cool water came down a rivulet, and when he rose he drank copiously.
- We gave it to him, and he drank copiously, until we would let him have no more indeed.
- They drank copiously from the stream before they left, and began rationing immediately.
- Both caroused freely, drank copiously and survived unhappy relationships.
- It was brought and she drank copiously.
- He drank copiously, and as he was known to become violent in his cups he was left severely alone.
- Back in its early days, leftists, artists and intellectuals drank copiously at the slim old bar looking out on Lapa.
- He ate what was put before him, drank copiously and said nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.