"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He continued more carefully, while still looking around, and it suddenly came to him that some of the crystal and metal objects were drinking vessels.
- They used it for pipes, drinking vessels, and fasteners.
- Especially the Tondo Group of Chiusi, producing mainly drinking vessels with interior depictions of dionysiac scenes, became important.
- And there were three very good flake knives, and some shells, evidently drinking vessels.
- This cup interested him very much both on account of its shape and workmanship, which if rude, was striking in design, resembling those drinking vessels that have been found in Mycenian graves.
- These cups were possibly used either as oil lamps, drinking vessels or for holding garum sauce.
- Smaller phallic shaped monuments in the form of idols, even vases, rings, drinking vessels and jewellery have been well-documented and could be found within medieval churches of Ireland.
- Beside them was a towering jumble of gold objects, plate, altar pieces, drinking vessels, crosses, and a stack of gold ingots of various sizes.
- In the centre of the ship was a chamber containing a remarkable assemblage of jewellery and other rich grave goods, including silver bowls, drinking vessels, clothing and weaponry.
- In early Christian times, ivory was thought to sweat when it came into contact with poison, which made it popular for drinking vessels among the ruling classes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.