"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had been eating organic food for years, never smoked, hardly drank, and was on her way to finishing an advanced degree in public health.
- I hardly drink at all and certainly never before dark.
- In other words, she had given up hard liquor for white wine, which was hardly drinking at all.
- They hardly ever drank when it was just the two of them, and never in the daytime.
- Since Agrippina had been drinking hardly anything, her befuddled son was now more vulnerable than ever.
- I watched him rather closely, and he hardly drank anything at all.
- During this phase, he ate and drank hardly anything.
- I've known people who hardly ever drink plain water from the tap.
- In fact, according to all accounts, he hardly drank at all.
- Especially since, according to Ketley, they hardly drink at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.