"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every three months they draw up a list of new jobs.
- The car drew up in the drive by the house.
- As the others turned to watch him, he drew himself up.
- And by 2200 he had drawn up a short list.
- A car had just drawn up at the front door.
- He could hear a car drawing up on the drive outside.
- Though his new plan of campaign had still to be drawn up, he was going into action again.
- The man started at her voice, and drew himself up.
- Before, party leaders simply drew up the list on their own.
- The plan was drawn up with $650,000 in Federal, state and local money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.