"draw" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In doing this, the company hopes to draw back some of the community that has been lost over the years.
- For a person actually dead to draw back the full strength of former life, was indeed amazing.
- So they drew themselves back with many words both outside and inside.
- Then he was drawing back a little, his eyes washing over her.
- The next step may be to create jobs so that people can feel drawn back "home."
- I felt, rather than saw, Sandy draw back his arm for another try.
- She stepped toward the boy, who appeared to draw back a bit.
- She caught his hand, and drew it back with the whole force of her slender figure.
- "There's no one here," he said and tried to draw back before the girls could see.
- She was barely able to draw her hand back before it made contact.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.