"dividend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one knows whether the team meeting will continue to pay dividends.
- In 1926, the company were once more able to pay a dividend.
- The long game is the one that will pay dividends.
- This was to pay dividends, and we had not long to wait.
- "I have done nothing that will not pay dividends for the American public."
- But the others, which do not pay dividends, were down 23.5 percent.
- This would pay great political dividends later in his career.
- Parents were a part of practice, and it seemed to pay dividends.
- But the need to pay high dividends limited the company's growth.
- Thus far, the new approach has paid dividends on the court.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.