"dividend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company will also increase its dividend by 15 percent.
- The company increased its dividend for the first time since 2001.
- And that means the money could not be used to increase dividends or buy back stock.
- Much of that money has been used to increase dividends and to buy back stock.
- "It has also increased its dividend in each of the last 40 years."
- "Instead of taking the capital gains hit, wait and see if they increase their dividend."
- It will increase its dividend, and a stock split is possible next year.
- And, in 2011, the company increased its annual dividend to $1.12, representing a nearly 8 percent increase.
- He said the company had indicated that it planned to increase its dividend.
- Ford also said it would again increase its dividend, this time by 10 percent to 38.5 cents a share.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.