"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The SP is sleekly designed to look like a miniature laptop computer.
- New, sleekly designed faucets offer features like light that shines through the water and hands-free mechanisms.
- The sleekly designed passenger terminal will become Japan's largest structure, with more than 3.2 million square feet of space.
- Tomson found it; the screen filled with the image of a sleekly designed starship.
- Most were sleekly designed, and some strapped onto the user's arm for steadiness.
- The sleekly designed room has big, arched windows that look out over the waterfront.
- Dine alfresco at tables on the tiny plaza, or inside the sleekly designed cafe.
- Everything was new and sleekly designed, but recognizable for what it was.
- The national discounter is working on the development of sleekly designed housewares made from recycled materials.
- The animals' voices are cleverly matched to sleekly designed clay figures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.