"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The restaurant is intelligently designed to make the most of its small storefront space while creating a handsome retreat.
- The campus is intelligently designed with all the amenities of a contemporary Business School.
- The Garden of Eden configuration, however, cannot occur except in an intelligently designed simulation.
- The interface is intelligently designed, and as you know, the amount of data available is amazing.
- You sometimes hear people who say they reject evolution claim that our bodies show clear signs of being "intelligently designed."
- Here is an example of the value of intelligently designed lighting.
- Like the Mississippi being intelligently designed to link the cities and towns along its shores.
- Because the more we understand living things on a molecu-lar level, the clearer it becomes that everything is intelligently designed.
- Spore is a game about evolution, but evolution that's intelligently designed by the choices you make.
- He then proposes that the Earth was intelligently designed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.