"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are at present 35 (out of a possible 216) puzzles on the Stone site, and many of them are brilliantly designed.
- Their answer, the brilliantly designed transverses of the park, worked as well then as now.
- Brilliantly designed, very realistic and, despite being a tad tricky to master at first, incredibly playable.
- "Fatal Attraction" is a brilliantly designed roller-coaster ride, and about as substantial.
- Sound carried extremely well in this space-the building had been brilliantly designed.
- That's largely because football is a brilliantly designed game, with or without the console.
- What's amazing about Sworcery isn't that it's a brilliantly designed game.
- The menu structure of the Pearl is brilliantly designed to be shallow and self-evident; everything feels as if it's one click away.
- "The Sewer" by van Gogh, for example, is often seen as a brilliantly designed collage of colors.
- Tessa was a brilliantly designed engine with half the cogs missing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.