"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This information helps to design new drugs and materials.
- Researchers hope to use the results to design new drugs that can decoy and inactivate the virus.
- Drug companies are already using such programs to try to design drugs.
- Knowing the shape of proteins is important for designing new drugs.
- He said it might make it possible to design drugs that treat the disorder at its most fundamental level.
- Pharmaceutical companies already use computers to design drugs that can fit into the binding pocket of a protein.
- He employed the models to design drugs now used in clinical medicine.
- In that case, designing drugs to do the same thing may provide a new route of therapy.
- The knowledge will help to understand which strains cause disease and to design new drugs and vaccines.
- "The reason we're very excited is that we think this provides a new start to design antiviral drugs," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.