"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is because the service contract is not designed independently according to the design standards and is dictated by the underlying logic.
- No buildings designed by him independently in those years have been identified.
- A software tool integration framework should specify how the tools could be independently designed and developed.
- Moreover, each airplane would have to carry some weight which it would not carry if it were independently designed.
- The separation principle guarantees that these can be designed and computed independently.
- "However, the two sides would conduct their own self-contained and independently designed missions."
- Cisco's operating system was independently designed.
- As a result, the translation software is layered as well, allowing the software layers to be designed independently.
- In 1964, Tsinghua University researchers developed an independently designed reactor, completed the power pile shield experiment.
- This definition was included to avoid a requirement for several separate elevators in buildings that were initially designed and built independently of one another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.