"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To reinforce that approach, the restaurants are designed differently from each other.
- And because the buyers include different types of people, the lofts being created are designed differently.
- A differently designed torch was used for the final leg.
- The environment suit was designed differently from those of Starfleet issue.
- The company said its batteries were designed differently from those used by Dell.
- The new Remune study has been designed differently to account for the drug agency changes.
- The coffee pods are still the same, however the pod holder is designed differently.
- They had been designed differently, for slightly different functions.
- Each room is designed differently, according to its projected use.
- After all, ships are designed a lot differently than buildings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.