"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She began designing stamps later in her career.
- In the process, the agency is becoming ever more populist, designing stamps that are no longer simply the nation's calling cards but adhesive pop icons.
- As a graphic artist, he designed stamps for the Postverk Føroya and illustrated books.
- She had been designing stamps for the Andorran French post and France since 1986.
- He also designed assignats, lottery tickets and stamps.
- Over the last 150 years, various people have designed Maltese stamps.
- Increasing numbers of stamp issues meant that more artists were subsequently employed, but Berry continued designing stamps into the 1970s.
- Late 1990s he began designing stamps about flowers for booklets.
- He worked as a graphic designer for many years, and won the first prize in three different national contests for designing postal stamps.
- Since then, numerous other people have designed stamps for the country including some well known artists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.