"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition to the general powers outlined above, current responsibilities include administering:
- Somewhere he developed enough flair to describe his current responsibility as "the jewel of the Midwest."
- Most charities are already struggling with their current responsibilities and are hardly in a position to take on more burdens.
- He said Mr. Miller would also maintain his current responsibilities, which include marketing and new ventures.
- David will take on the role alongside his current responsibilities at DWP.
- Meanwhile general practitioners, facing increased demands, have voted to explore alternatives to their current responsibility for 24 hour cover.
- This House demands that you concentrate on your current responsibilities, not on your possible future career.
- This motion seems to have little significance in relation to the capabilities and current responsibilities of the European Union.
- Its current responsibilities include research into other areas of science and engineering with national security applications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.