"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Borrowing the money to make up for the losses and to continue his current obligations only prolonged the inevitable.
- A company showing a profit in the accounts may suddenly be unable to meet its current obligations.
- He said the sale would meet 'current financial obligations' concerning the estate.
- Other companies are preoccupied with their current obligations for retiree health.
- The company is restructuring because it cannot meet its current obligations and has little cash on hand, according to public filings.
- Can a volunteer army provide all the personnel needed to sustain a new war and meet current military obligations?
- This filing relieved them of all current financial obligations including property taxes.
- When rates go up, the future value of current obligations goes down and money invested in bonds generates a higher return.
- General Motors was out of control and had to borrow $83 million in short-term notes to meet its current obligations.
- The notes were issued to pay current obligations and could be called by levying taxes at a later time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.