"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they acknowledged that the current lack of support from Senate leaders clearly endangered their efforts.
- But the current lack of appreciation, she said, no longer makes that a profitable strategy.
- The current lack of demand shows up in several ways.
- I'm assuming you are saying so because of his current lack of political experience.
- Perhaps it was her own current lack of vitality that made him so attractive.
- I believe that my current lack of knowledge may be a safety procedure.
- Her current lack of mass made direct conflict almost certain suicide.
- The current lack of security in Iraq was central to his speech.
- That so far it has produced little else also signifies the current lack of focus.
- There are numerous issues which result in a current perceived lack of implementation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.