"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these canals are still in use today though they usually have been modified to meet current requirements.
- Similar resistance is expected if the department attempts to alter the current requirements.
- He said studies by the city had not shown that the current requirement was unreasonable.
- The current requirement is six victories in an 11-game schedule.
- Group size varies based on current requirements, but generally includes between 12 and 20 men.
- What are the current requirements that the service is required to address?
- There may be changes in core courses based on the current requirement.
- The provisions in force at present will have to be better adapted to current requirements.
- The Commission proposal does not meet the current requirement of our ports.
- The first is that the design and manufacture of products must satisfy current requirements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.