"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Clearly the program is a way to capitalize on the current dominance of men's dancing, but there is artistic integrity to his "Kings."
- How that might be accomplished, even if a court ruled it appropriate, is an open question, given Microsoft's current dominance of those markets.
- "Rugrats" has catapulted Nickelodeon to its current dominance of children's television.
- The current dominance of the American model rests, in historic terms, on a fleeting experience.
- Very few critics of the military's spending priorities want the United States to relinquish its current dominance in the skies and on the seas.
- The chosen roots reflect linguistic constraints (such as tones) and current linguistic dominance.
- How long can Apple sustain its current dominance?
- The question is difficult to answer, in part because there has never been anything quite like the current dominance of the dollar.
- Given the current dominance of video installations in most international contemporary-art exhibitions, these early projected works should be a revelation to many viewers.
- He has been one of the forces behind Tonalá's current dominance in pottery and ceramics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.