"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the theory's current predictions may have the same error.
- It's a bleak future for Italy if current predictions prove true.
- The chances that any current predictions about human behavior over the next century are anywhere near right are close to zero.
- If current predictions prove correct, for example, Algeria's population will have increased by five times between 1950 and 2025.
- The current gloomy predictions remind union leaders most strongly of 1982.
- The current prediction is 3,500 completions by year's end, with more than 1,000 additional units in construction.
- But that is still well above current predictions for the United States.
- Both versions bear the current predictions for our common future.
- On current predictions Ireland' s emissions will be up to 40% above this target.
- Nevertheless, the cycle started two years later and the current prediction says the peak will be lower than the previous one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.