"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She wasn't attempting in any way to take advantage of the current arrangement.
- For Lou, the current arrangement, which he heard about by word of mouth, may be the most trying yet.
- Too many people do very well out of the current arrangement for anything to change.
- The problem with the current arrangement is that our contributions are a tax, not savings.
- Clearly the current arrangement is working out very nicely for them.
- It must be based on a doubt over whether current arrangements are able to provide a good value, cost effective service for customers.
- Some public school teachers are also frustrated by the current arrangement.
- In the meantime the great majority of players seem content with the current arrangement.
- If the current arrangements prevent us from doing so then they should be investigated.
- After the summer recess, there will only be a few months left before the current arrangement comes to an end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.