"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current agreement is for the 2013 and 2014 games.
- The current agreement comes to live on July 1, 1850.
- The current agreement expires at the end of the 2007 season.
- But further advances under the current agreement will be limited to $30 million.
- The current agreement does not expire until the end of 2006.
- The current agreement runs for three years with various options.
- I therefore take the view that the current agreement should also be used for dialogue on this issue.
- We know the current agreement will be revised for May of this year.
- Under the current agreement, clubs share 34 percent of their local revenue.
- Their concerns are legitimate, but the current agreement is a good first step.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.